Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inflight


As some of you may already know I am a flight attendant and one of the things I love most about my job is that I get to play dress ups everyday with my uniform. So I have been looking back at the wardrobes of these inflight fashionistas over the decades and all I can say is thank goodness I wasn't flying in the 60's!


Never underestimate a gogo boot inflight.


Most photographs of flight attendants are taken on the wing of the aircraft. I personally have never stood on the wing for any reason whatsoever.


The hostie's at Delta, very demure and ladylike. I think an air hostess should still wear a hat and gloves.....



And of course the super stylish french still do over at Air France.

From the good, the bad and the downright ugly I think we all love looking at what the hostie is wearing inflight. I like to think of it as a winged catwalk at 40.000ft!
Have a great day and enjoy your flight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...