Saturday, February 15, 2014

To Market To Market


The weekend has started off right with a fabulous haircut from the brilliant Daniel at UVA Salon (shameless selfie to be posted soon) and then a stroll through the local market.
Naturally flowers were purchased and then I was stopped by my new friend Angelo who owns the cheese store.  He called out to me through the crowd (hey lady with the pink roses) and said you look like such a nice girl, you will find love soon. Do I look single? Someone not in love? I must have that SINGLE tattoo removed from my forehead immediately!  Anyway he gave me a big slab of salty, creamy Camembert on the house, so I guess being single and looking like a nice girl pays off!
Happy weekend, I know mine will be. It involves cheese.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...