Saturday, March 5, 2011

La Belle Miette


I had the pleasure of visiting La Belle Miette with the lovely Dina from thepashreport.blogspot.com last week and let me tell you as someone who has been devouring macarons since my very first trip Paris many years ago I was more than impressed.
This quaint little Salon de Thé located in Hardware Lane, Melbourne is reminiscent of the beautiful patisseries of France. However what you won't find here is your standard selection of flavours found at most places specializing in macarons.


How does Cherry Blossom & Sake sound, Olive Oil & Vanilla perhaps?
I'm a bit of a traditionalist so I sampled the Pistachio and Raspberry Ganache.
My next visit I intend to try the Violet & Bluberry and if I'm feeling game maybe the Wasabi, yes Wasabi!
So if you feel like a little piece of Paris head to La Belle Miette for fine coffee and by far Melbourne's best macarons. I guarantee you will delight in every last beautiful little crumb.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...