Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hello


 
Why is it so hard to say hello to a stranger?
I pass the same two people on my walk everyday and we never say hello, and I want to but I can't, it's like I'm paralysed by fear.There is an awkward sideways glance, a nervous half smile and that's it, never a hello.
Are we afraid of the outcome, worried what strangers will think or is it a cultural thing?
Take a chance and talk to someone new today, you never know a simple hello could lead to a million things!


4 comments:

corin said...

hehehe. Love it. Once again - DO IT! x

Tania | Little Happenings said...

I promise I'm working myself up to it!

Stefanie Hurtado said...

oh, i love this! because it is so relentlessly true. some of my favorite people right now were once strangers i just happened to say hello to.

Stefanie Hurtado said...

oh, i love this! because it is so relentlessly true. some of my favorite people right now were once strangers i just happened to say hello to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...