Monday, November 4, 2013

Sugar Paper


Look I'm not claiming to be that organized that I'm writing out my Christmas cards already, in fact I'm usually the one scribbling in them on December 24. But with the silly season upon us and my addiction to Instagram I have stumbled across Sugar Paper Los Angeles who has the most exquisite stationery that I've ever seen. I don't want an explosion of green, red and Santa climbing down a chimney. I want simple, tasteful and elegant.With each card letterpress printed on antique machinery, that's exactly what Sugar Paper delivers. Head to their website and get your orders in early and make your envelopes worth opening this year! They also have stunning wrapping paper, gift cards, calendars and notepads. 
I have found paper heaven.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...